/* */

August 20, 2006

Bugger Off

Huh ... What is going on

In my patio, on my wooden clothes line was this green fella. And I couldn't resist bringing out my camera.












Shankari wanted to take some pictures too , and took the camera, and our green friend decided he would pose for a closer closeup shot, and hopped on! Yes Right On to the camera lens !





So now I hurried to get the Other camera. Shankari was not at all ruffled, and I was quite surprised at how calm she was through out. After he was done inspecting my camera he decided to check Shanakri out !

Possessive as I am, threw the little bugger out.





But I wanted more pics, so I coaxed this guy to climb up on the handle of a broom.








I was able to get a few more good pics. I like this one where he seems to be giving me the LOOK.



And then he decides to investigate me, and jumped right on my face. I decided to call it a day and let the guy go, and did not push this guy any further.

This is a salute to this tiny fearless and inquisitive little bugger.







Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood - Marie Curie