/* */

April 09, 2008

It is Tea Time!

Yeah, I have been in sleep mode in the virtual world for quite sometime. The real world took me on a tour of myriad thoughts and decisions to make. On such days, nothing helps but a cuppa of hot masala chai.

When Halidrams USA contacted me to review their products, I was more than happy to do it for them. Having never been disappointed with the "A" class quality of products, I was intrigued by their masala chai and cardamom tea.

On days when R & I are competing on who can push the other to make that hot cup of tea, this will definitely come to the rescue. They have both sweetened and unsweetened version. I personally prefer the unsweetend coz you can add as much sugar as you want. Masala chai is my favorite and for those who like just the flavor of cardamom, go for it!

Steps to make Masala Chai

  • Cut open the sachet and empty contents to a cup.
  • Add a cup of water and microwave for a minute.
  • Add sugar and enjoy with a snack.

Go online and order their products. I compare buying them online from their store to buying veggies at the farmer's market. How much better can it get!

Please leave a comment if you are interested in getting a box of Masala chai or Cardamom tea. Let me know which flavor you would like. We will choose 5 random winners.Haldirams will ship it to you directly. The last day to leave a comment is April 16th. This is open for US bloggers only. Sorry, cant ship to India at this point in time.

Labels: , , ,